By Breeonne Baxter on July 19, 2017
UBC will be performing HRMS system maintenance on Saturday, July 22, 2017, between 6:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
HRMS, our HR management system, will not be available during this time. This includes:
- All job postings (for internal and external applicants)
- Self-Service (for current employees)
- HRMS, FMS, or other applications via the Management Systems Portal (MSP)
Job applicants will not be able to apply for jobs during the outage, either through our careers pages or through self-service. Please return after 10:30 a.m. on July 16 to complete your job application.
If you have problems with your job application after the scheduled outage, please contact:
- For staff postings: the HR Service Centre, 604-822-8111, email@example.com.
- For faculty postings: Faculty Relations, 604-827-1010, firstname.lastname@example.org.