By Breeonne Baxter on February 20, 2019
UBC will be performing HRMS system maintenance from 5:00 p.m. on Feb. 22 through midnight on Feb. 24, 2019.
HRMS, our HR management system, will not be available during this time. This includes:
- all HRMS applications accessed via the MSP Portal:
- HRMS Live,
- HRMS Reporting,
- Internal posting site,
- HRMS Self Service (including T4s),
- Staff PD.
- the following applications not accessed via the MSP Portal:
- External posting sites,
- Short Posting URLs,
- Training Catalogue/Registration,
- HRMS Sick Leave application.
Job applicants will not be able to apply for jobs during the outage, either through our careers pages or through self-service. Please return on Feb. 25 to complete your job application.
If you have problems with your job application after the scheduled outage, please contact:
- For staff postings: the HR Service Centre, 604-822-8111, email@example.com.
- For faculty postings: Faculty Relations, 604-827-1010, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the Technology Stabilization project here.
By Breeonne Baxter on November 21, 2018
UBC will be performing system maintenance on Nov. 21, 2018, between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Parts of our HR systems will not be available during this time. This includes:
- Benefits sign-up system
- Training catalog and registration
- Sick leave system
- Faculty/Department specific job postings
UBC’s external and internal jobs boards, and HRMS/FMS systems will be available during this time.