Human Resources & Administration
- Job Postings, Self-Service, HRMS unavailable July 22, 6:30am-12:30pm: UBC will be performing HRMS system maintenance on Saturday, July 22, 2017, 6:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. HRMS and the job posting boards will not be available during this time.
- Stat Holiday Alert: BC Day, Aug. 7: This year, the BC Day statutory holiday is Monday, Aug. 7, 2017.
- Understanding Your Staff Pension Plan: New Sessions Sept. 7 & 14: We have two sessions in September for members of the Staff Pension Plan.
Learning & Career Development
- Learning with Lynda.com: Broadcasting Team Successes: In this week’s installment of Learning with Lynda.com, we look at how to celebrate your team’s achievements and realized goals.
- Understanding Mental Health Challenges: July 27: HR is hosting a session for all UBC staff and faculty who want to increase their mental health literacy in situations where they will be helping those in difficult situations.
Community & Engagement
- UBC Annual Report 2016-2017: UBC’s 2016-2017 Annual Report is now live.
- Pride Convergence – Summer Edition, July 31: UBC LGBT2SQIA+ staff and faculty are invited to the Summer Pride Convergence on July 31.
Our next issue will be Aug. 3, 2017.