In this issue:
Human Resources & Administration
- We have information on the current UBC consultations on Policies #95, #126, #131, and #20, and on approved amendments to Policies #125 and #64.
- You can download the PowerPoint templates with the most up-to-date UBC-branded visuals and logos.
Professional & Personal Development
- Check out this week’s installment in the Learning with Lynda.com series: Cultivate Flexibility In Relation To Change
Community and Workplace Engagement
- The Healthy Workplace Initiatives program is now accepting applications for funding to support wellbeing in the workplace. Applications close April 21.
- Changes are coming to the Vancouver campus bus loop starting March 6. Be sure to plan your route to take the changes into account.
- Nominations are open for the 2017 President’s Service Award for Excellence and President’s Staff Awards (Vancouver campus). The deadline is March 17.
- The March staff networking Hot Lunch is March 22, and will feature Prof. Nancy Hermiston, University Marshal and Professor of Music, as speaker.
Subscribe to the Working at UBC newsletter: Get a roundup of what’s new and what’s happening at UBC’s Vancouver and Okanagan campuses, tailored for faculty and staff, delivered to your inbox every two weeks: http://faculty-staff.ubc.ca/faculty-staff/working-at-ubc-newsletter/.
Our next issue will be March 16, 2017.
Missed an HR Network News story? Visit http://www.hr.ubc.ca/hr-networks/ to see our full archive.