UBC presents the President’s Service Awards for Excellence and other staff awards annually to recognize staff members who demonstrate outstanding achievement and excellence within the UBC community.
President’s Service Awards for Excellence
The President’s Service Award for Excellence is presented each year to up to five outstanding staff members. The PSAE acknowledges staff who have made outstanding contributions to UBC, and who excel in their personal achievements.
This year’s President’s Service Awards for Excellence recipients are:
- Isabella Losinger, Director of Administration, Family Practice, Faculty of Medicine
- Evelyn Maan, Research Manager, Oak Tree Clinic, BC Women’s Hospital, Faculty of Medicine
- Carol Naylor, Associate Director, Strategic Initiatives and Special Projects, Student Development & Services
- Deb Pickman, Marketing and Communications Manager, Arts & Culture District, Faculty of Arts
- Liska Richer, Manager, UBC SEEDS Program, Campus and Community Planning
The President’s Staff Awards at the Vancouver campus recognize the personal achievements and contributions that our staff make to UBC, and to the vision and goals of the University.
This year’s President’s Staff Awards recipients are:
- Robert Brackenbury, Program Manager, Years 1 & 2, Dean’s Office, MD Undergraduate Education, Faculty of Medicine
- Julie Stockton, Senior Workplace Learning Strategist, Human Resources
Creativity & Innovation
- Derek Tan, Digital Media Specialist, Beaty Biodiversity Museum, Faculty of Science
- Bill Upward, Teaching and Learning Strategist, Family Practice, Faculty of Medicine
- Brad Wheeler, Technology Transfer Manager – Life Sciences, Industry Liaison Office
Enhancing the UBC Experience
- Jacquelyn (Jacqui) Brinkman, Manager, Graduate Pathways to Success Program, Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
- Patrick Tamkee, Aquatics Technician, Zoology, Faculty of Science
- Tamara Baldwin, Associate Director, Office of Regional and International Community Engagement, Faculty of Arts
- Margot Fraser, Program Assistant, MM & B+MM, Robert H. Lee Graduate School, Sauder School of Business
- Miranda Massie, Health Promotion Coordinator, Human Resources
- Kali Wilson, Senior Student Development Coordinator, Faculty of Science
Advancing Diversity & Inclusion
- Dana-Lyn Mackenzie, Associate Director, First Nations Legal Studies Program, Allard School of Law
Learn more about Staff Awards at UBC at http://www.focusonpeople.ubc.ca/awards/.