A reminder that the Staff Pension Plan Pension Fair takes place on Wednesday, June 8 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. The fair will be held in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre [map]. No RSVP is required.
This is a great opportunity for members to learn more about their pension plan and Plan benefits. We are also pleased to have the following groups in attendance:
- UBC Retirement and Survivor Benefits
- Shepell (UBC’s Employee and Family Assistance Provider)
- UBC Investment Management Trust Inc.
- UBC Continuing Studies (Seniors and Community Programs)
- CARP (A New Vision of Aging for Canada)
For more information, including an event guide, event poster, FAQs and more, visit the SPP Pension Fair event website.