The participants for the 2011 Leave for Change program have been selected. They are:
- Angie Gerst (Continuing Studies): Bolivia (municipal compost education program)
- Nancy Hogan (Health Services and Policy Research): Botswana (human resource management)
- Merrilee Hughes (Nursing): Nepal (fund-raising advisor)
- Amy Phillips (Orthopedics): Nepal (SPSS database advisor)
- Nicole Ronan (CTLT): Ghana (ICT needs advisor)
- Robin Ryan (Enrolment Services): Advisor in Photography-Based Marketing
Keep an eye on the Leave for Change blog for updates, as these volunteers will be heading out on their volunteer assignments in early 2011.