Most people know UBC’s Staff and Faculty Self-Service portal as “that place I go to see my paystub”. But Self-Service has many other wonderful features to help Faculty and Staff understand their compensation at UBC.
As an employee, you can use Self-Service to:
- Update your personal and emergency contact information
- View your paystub
- Change direct deposit information
- View your T4 and T4A forms
- View benefits enrolment
- Use the myPensions calculator*
- Fill out tuition waivers**
- Apply for on-campus career opportunities
* (if you are enrolled in the UBC Pension Plan)
** (if you are part of an eligible employee group)
Login to Self-Service at http://www.msp.ubc.ca.
To access Self-Service, you will need your campus-wide login (CWL). If you have problems with your CWL, please contact the IT Help Desk. If you wish to access Self-Service from off-campus, you will need to access the site using the UBC VPN. For information on how to set up the VPN, visit the UBC IT website.
For a complete overview of the services offered in Self-Service, visit http://www.hr.ubc.ca/faculty-staff-resources/self-service/.